Have you ever asked this question to yourself?
Of course, GOD have created us, but we are still the author of our life. How do we plot the story of our life is depends on how we want our life to be?
Throughout my 32 years of living, I found my plot of story bit by bit, but it is still not perfect yet. Nothing is going to be perfect of course, what I mean by my “Perfect” is, the life that I plotted is still not really how I want it to be.
Why do I say is not perfect yet is because I still doing the job that I don’t really like because I not able to find out what I really want for my career path. That is why I always tell myself not to complaint about my life because is my responsibility to fix the problem. No point complaining and I need to improve my own attitude towards my life.
- Always act with a purpose.
- Stretch yourself past your limits every day.
- Take action without expecting results.
- Use setbacks to improve your skills.
- Seek out those who share your positive attitude.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously.
- Forgive the limitations of others.
- Say “thank you” more frequently.
I love the last attitude which is saying thank you more frequently. By saying thank you, not only you are appreciating people who has done something for you, you will also feel more grateful and gratitude with the life you are having now.