Today is the first day of commencement for the Movement Control Order in Malaysia. All the non-essential shops have close from 18th March to 31st March 2020. Every shall work from home. Hopefully, this virus can stop spreading. Sometimes I feel that the world is tired of us. They need a rest that is why this virus appears.
What can we do in this difficult period? In my opinion, those who work from home, need to be disciplined. I like the sharing by Whatshotblog on tips on working effectively from home and I have highlighted the most important TIPS =P
- Tips 1: Stick to a routine that you have set every day.
- Tips 2: Walk around and get some fresh air once in a while.
- Tips 3: Give yourself breaks when you feel lost.
- Tips 4: Don’t work from your bed!!!!
- Tips 5: Set boundaries with those you live with so that they don’t interrupt your work.
- Tips 6: Communicate regularly with your colleagues thought WhatsApp I guess?
Guess what we can do now is to stay calm and stay positive. The most important is to stay kind and be grateful. Love the quote by Marianne Williamson. Life will be peaceful if we think of PEACEFUL.
Stay safe and calm everybody. Take good care of yourself and your family.