Yes, after having a very long break, tomorrow I will have to start working again. Once I touch down Malaysia, I on my working phone, I see a lot of messages from my office. Suddenly I feel like I need another round of holiday >.<“
I know, this intention is bad because it shows that I am running away from reality. So I decided to sit down quietly and calm down myself before I start replying all the messages. Whenever I travel, I will always take one-day additional leave so that I able to settle and calm down my holiday mood. What I do?
- Go thru all the messages and reply one by one (those not urgent, inform that I will be back office the next day and will revert soonest).
- List down priority TO DO LIST which is urgent.
- Put my office phone in silent after planning all the TO DO LIST.
- Go for a jog.
- Read, Read, Read. Reading broadens the mind!
- Shower early and prepare Relaxing Essential Oil Diffuser.
- Apply Mask to pampered my skin.
- Rest early and prepare for tomorrow!
So, I have done step 1 to 5 now. Will continue step 6 to 8 soon. So bye…
Have a great day =)