TGIF, but as usual, tomorrow I still have to work. Last time, I will always feel demotivated because when everybody is enjoying their Friday and I will still need to wait for 1 more day to enjoy. So instead of TGIF mine is always TGIS. However now, after staying connected with my essential oil, I notice that my mood has change.
Happiness scent changes your mood. I have mixed doTERRA essential oil Lemon & Citrus Bliss and it smells good. Brings up my Friday!!!
There other Aromatherapy scents that able to enhance your mood .
- Lavender essential oil – for calming, balancing, sedative, promotes a sense of well being.
- Chamomile essential oil – for calming nerves, relaxing, soothes emotions, eases frustrations.
- Orange Essential oil – for uplifting to mind and body, calming, fosters creativity, supports a positive mood.
- Bergamot Essential oil – for refreshing, uplifting, many help with anxiety, depression, stress or tension.
- Peppermint Essential oil – for invigorating to mind, body and soul, improves attitude, increases alertness, improves concentration.
- Frankincense Essential oil – for eases irritability, balances emotions, creates inner peace.
- Lemon Essential oil – for invigorating, enhances mood, warming, promotes energy & alertness.
- Ylang Ylang Essential oil – for calming and relaxing, sedative, may help alleviate anger.
- Vetiver Essential oil – for calming, grounding, balancing, helps with stress and anxiety.
- Clary Sage Essential oil – to helps emotional stress, soothing, warming, feeling of self-confidence.
- Grapefruit Essential oil – to Uplift, relief from mental fatigue, enhances mood, invigorating.
Still learning how to use these oils. Will like to explore more on essential oil..
Happy Friday all~~~