Found this article on Facebook and it was requested to COPY & PASTE on our page post instead of just shared it.
“As we grow older, and hence wiser, we slowly realize that wearing a $30,000 or a $30.00 watch, they both tell the same time. Whether we carry a $3000 or a $30.00 wallet/handbag, the amount of money inside is the same. Whether we drink a bottle of $300 or $10 wine, the hangover is almost the same. Whether the house we live in is 1000 or 10,000 sq. ft., loneliness is the same. You will realize, your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.
Therefore, I hope you realize, when you have mates, buddies and old friends, brothers and sisters, who you chat with, laugh with, talk with, have sung songs with, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven and earth, That is true happiness!!”
SEVEN UNDENIABLE FACTS OF LIFE:
- Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy. So when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the price.
- Best awarded words: “Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise, you have to eat medicines as your food.”
- The One who loves you will never leave you because even if there are 50 reasons to give up he or she will find one reason to hold on.
- There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few really understand it.
- You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, You have to manage!
- If you just want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone! But if you want to Walk Far, Walk Together!
- If you want to keep great friends in your life, Love, Trust, and Respect them always!!
SIX BEST DOCTORS IN THE WORLD:
- Self Confidence
Maintain them in all stages of Life and enjoy a healthy life.
The older we get, the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for.
As an when I am getting older, I keep myself away from negative people who do not value Love and Gratitude. Who always take friendship for granted and who always complain about other people weakness.
I am practising Superlife SecretCodes where we learn to Love and be grateful for everything we have and learn to appreciate life.